UNSW Global Program Changes
As we focus our attention on high-quality academic pathways including UNSW Diplomas, UNSW Foundation Studies and Academic English programs, we have made some changes to our programs in 2021.
- Our Study Tours offering will be suspended until further notice.
- Modern Languages courses will not be offered from 2021.
Updates to UNSW Global English Programs
Students who need additional English support can study a package of up to 30 weeks English prior to starting their program, if required. There are three English programs to choose from depending on a student’s English level and pathway*
Eligible students can choose a pathway that includes:
- EAE (10 weeks) + Extended Foundation Studies + a UNSW degree
- EAE (10 weeks) + FEEC 10 (10 weeks) + Foundation Studies Standard or Transition Program + a UNSW degree
- EAE (10 weeks) + UEEC 20 (20 weeks) + a UNSW Diploma and/or a UNSW degree
UNSW accepts all major English tests (see our Website for more details) and additionally, we are working with a range of partners who can provide General English programs for students who need to improve their English prior to entering a UNSW Global English course. These include options for students both in Australia and in their home countries.
For more information, please contact us.
* English programs
- Essential Academic English (EAE) is a 10-week course designed to prepare students for FEEC10, UEEC20 or the UNSW Extended Foundation program.
- Foundation English Entry Course (FEEC 10) is a 10-week course designed to prepare students for the UNSW Standard Foundation program or the UNSW Transition program.
- University English Entry Course (UEEC 20 or 15 or 10) is a 10, 15 or 20 week course designed to prepare students for a UNSW Diploma program or a UNSW degree program (undergraduate or postgraduate)