UNSW Degree Choices
This is where you start
Deciding on your preferred UNSW Degree is the first step and will determine which stream you will study.
The GPA (Grade Point Average) in these cards refers to the minimum UFS (UNSW Foundation Studies) GPA out of 10 that must be achieved by international students for entry into the relevant UNSW Degree.
- For more information on FS streams please click here
- For information on how to calculate your GPA please click here
- Find more information about UNSW Degrees with the Degree Finder here
How to read the degree cards below
Click the blue info buttons to find more information.
Sample Degree Name
|Faculty||Art and Design|
|Intake||Term 1, Term 3|
In addition to meeting the academic entry requirements, other selection criteria may apply before you can progress to a UNSW Bachelor degree. For more information, visit degrees.unsw.edu.au
- Arts = Arts & Social Sciences
- Actuarial = Actuarial Studies
- Design = Design & Architecture
- Life = Life Science
- Physical = Physical Science
UNSW Global cannot guarantee the accuracy of the UNSW Sydney Undergraduate programs and requirements listed in the table above. If you require further information about your preferred degree program and to confirm program details and entry requirements please refer to the UNSW Website www.unsw.edu.au. Please note that the GPA and English entry requirements for UNSW are subject to change