We've created a requirements calculator to help you find your perfect Foundation Studies Program. Simply select which country/region you're from and which language test you've completed to find out what your minimum academic and English scores are needed for each program.
Alternative English test results accepted due to COVID-19
The following tests will be accepted for UNSW Global programs until further notice:
- IELTS Indicator and TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition will have the same entry requirements as those set for IELTS Academic and TOEFL iBT. Scroll down for entry requirements.
- Duolingo English Test results will be considered on a case-by-case basis for students affected by COVID-19. See entry requirements for Duolingo here.
- English language Test scores and prior studies in English (including High School) will be accepted for tests completed no more than:
- Three years before the intended start date in Foundation Studies or Diploma Program
- Two years before the intended start date in an Academic English Program
Commerce, Actuarial Studies, Design and Architecture, Life Science and Physical Science Streams only
- Where you do not have your final results from your Year 11 or Year 12 studies, forecast (Semester 1) results are accepted in most cases.
- There may be specific subject requirements, depending on your intended degree program. For example, a minimum grade in mathematics and/or science.