Transition is an accelerated university preparation program*.
Who is this program for?
Transition is designed for students who have have narrowly missed out on direct entry to university.
It is recommended for those with strong English language proficiency, excellent academic results and a mature and independent approach to studies.
Dates and fees
|Enrolment||Finish||Start UNSW Degree||Price||Calendar|
|27 March 2019||19 July 2019||September 2019||$22,000||View Calendar|
|21 August 2019||13 December 2019||February 2020||$22,000||View Calendar|
|23 September 2019||17 January 2020||February 2020||$22,000||View Calendar|
|6 Janurary 2020*||24 April 2020||June 2020||$22,800||TBA|
|30 March 2020||24 July 2020||September 2020||$22,800||TBA|
|24 August 2020||11 December 2020||February 2021||$22,800||TBA|
* This intake offers the UNSW Foundation Studies Commerce Stream only. If you are interested in UNSW degrees that require streams other than Commerce, then please choose another one of our Foundation Studies program intakes.
There are two easy ways to check your entry requirements. View your personalised entry requirements with our brand new calculator or view the full table in our hub.
find out how to apply or complete your application.
I'm not ready
Talk to one of our nominated agents in your region.
Feed your curiosity with stories, tips, onboarding and more.
- Some UNSW degree programs only offer term 1 entries. Click here for details of your intended degree program.
- Please note that Commonwealth financial support is not available for Non-Award programs including Global’s Foundation programs and all language courses
- For international students only. It is recommended that Australian citizens and Permanent Residents undertake the August Transition Program so that they can receive a university offer via UAC.
- * It is not a foundation program in accordance with National Standards for Foundation Programs
- 2020 fees to be confirmed