Diploma entry requirements
General Entry Requirements
Please find below the entry requirements for the UNSW Diplomas including entry requirements for the University English Entry Course (UEEC).
- This table is a guide only. For additional qualifications, please enquire at [email protected]
- Additional requirements, including mathematics and science scores may apply depending on the chosen program of study.
- The UNSW Sydney method for calculating total scores and averages are used for Diplomas
- If you are eligible for direct entry to the same program at UNSW Sydney you may not be admitted to the Diploma program
English Entry Requirements
Alternative English test results accepted due to COVID-19
The following tests will be accepted for UNSW Global programs until further notice:
- IELTS Indicator and TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition will have the same entry requirements as those set for IELTS Academic and TOEFL iBT. Scroll down for entry requirements.
- Duolingo English Test will be accepted for applications from China and Iran until 31 March for 2021 intakes. Applications after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis for students affected by COVID-19. See entry requirements for Duolingo here..
- English Language Test scores and prior studies in English (including High School) will be accepted for tests completed no more than:
- Three years before the intended start date in Foundation Studies or Diploma program
- Two years before the intended start date in an English language course
Next rising star? apply to one of our Scholarships
I like engineering
Come and see our specialised program for engineering
I like science
Come and see our specialised program for science
I like business
Come and see our specialised program for business
I like computer science
Come and see our specialised program for computer science