You can contact Student Advisers for support with a wide range of issues.
Student Advisers can help you with:
- Adjusting to life at UNSW Global and the broader community (home sickness, cultural, social and academic adjustment)
- General study skills
- Personal and family issues
- Financial difficulties
- Enrolment changes
- Understanding UNSW Global policies and procedures
- Provide support if you are experiencing distress
- Advice about services available and where to get help
- Requesting education adjustments if you need additional support for your studies
Meet the Team:
Our team of Student Advisers is passionate about supporting students through their studying and living in Australia journey. We understand that being a student, especially in a new country, while very exciting, can also be challenging and stressful at times. We also understand the importance of seeking and receiving support.
We are here for you whether you need to ask questions, require support or simply need someone to talk to.