We combine customised academic programs with social, educational and extracurricular activities to foster unique capabilities and skill sets.
We work closely with partner universities, high schools, professional organisations and governments to design specialist programs customised exclusively for their needs.
Academic programs can focus on developing English communication skills in a wide variety of fields such as Teacher Training, Business, Law, Humanities, Science and Technology.
- Short-term and long-term programs are available
- Groups may be integrated into mainstream classes
or have their own exclusive classes depending on
the purpose of the program
- On arrival, you will undertake a specially designed Orientation Program which includes a welcome ceremony, tour of the UNSW campus and introduction to life in Australia
- You will enjoy access to a range of services including independent learning resources, the UNSW Health Service, and sports facilities
- Accommodation and airport pick-up can be arranged
- Special focus excursions and field trips can be arranged as part of the program curriculum
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a UNSW Global certificate at a graduation ceremony.