Why study PCS?
Topics covered include:
- Diagnosis of your pronunciation
- Word stress
- Sentence stress and rhythm
- Pronouncing difficult or unfamiliar words and sounds
- Pausing and intonation patterns
- Listening to spoken English
- The International Phonetic Alphabet
Course content will be adjusted to suit the needs of students. Students may be asked to bring an audio-recording device.
This course is only suitable for domestic students and tourist visa holders and temporary residents.
- You should have an intermediate to advanced level of English.
- Recommended minimum entry requirement of IELTS 6.0 or higher.
2 hours per week for 5 weeks
7.00 - 9.00pm
Dates and Fees
Due to COVID19 This course is closed for applications.
- This is a non-CRICOS registered course. International Student Visa holders are not eligible to enrol in non-CRICOS registered courses, including Modern Languages and Part-time English / Exam Preparation classes at this time.
However, international students who are not on a student visa can enrol in these courses. Temporary Residents who want to enrol in Modern Languages or Part-time English / Exam Preparation classes can do so by contacting [email protected]
- Please note that Commonwealth financial support is not available for Non-Award programs including Global’s Foundation programs and all language courses