English for Engineering, Science and Technology
English for Engineering, Science and Technology (EEST) provides you with the English skills you need to communicate effectively in the fields of Engineering, Science and Technology.
Why study EEST?
Taught by experienced teachers, EEST improves your English skills for:
EEST helps you develop skills in:
- Listening to and reading scientific and technical explanations, reports, rules and regulations
- Presenting and writing explanatory texts on EST topics including data and process analysis
- Developing EST vocabulary
- Participating effectively in workplace-style discussions
9:00am - 11.30am
Vocabulary and Grammar:
Causes and Results Ergonomics and safety in the workplace
Video and discussion
11:30am - 1:30pm
Listening and Writing Skills
Science in the Media -Newspaper articles
If you need more information related to this course, go and contact us at Study Tours & Customised programs.
- Please note that Commonwealth financial support is not available for Non-Award programs including Global’s Foundation programs and all language courses