Why study EBC?
Divided into Speaking and Writing modules, EBC helps improve your English proficiency in your areas of need. Choose one or both modules as you see fit for you.
EBC is ideal for business professionals as well as those seeking employment. It helps:
The speaking module helps develop skills in:
- Giving impromptu presentations
- Structuring a presentation
- Participating in meetings
The writing module helps develop skills in:
- Formal and informal written business communication
- Professional writing - emails, letters, short reports
- Grammar and vocabulary
Courses are offered at L5 building 223 Anzac Parade Kensington
Part-time Evening Modules
This course is only suitable for domestic students and tourist visa holders and temporary residents.
- You should have an intermediate to upper-intermediate level of English.
- Recommended minimum entry requirement of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
Dates and Fees
Due to COVID19 This course is closed for applications.
- This is a non-CRICOS registered course. International Student Visa holders are not eligible to enrol in non-CRICOS registered courses, including Modern Languages and Part-time English / Exam Preparation classes at this time.
However, international students who are not on a student visa can enrol in these courses. Temporary Residents who want to enrol in Modern Languages or Part-time English / Exam Preparation classes can do so by contacting [email protected]
- Please note that Commonwealth financial support is not available for Non-Award programs including Global’s Foundation programs and all language courses