Congratulations on your offer to study at UNSW Global
A step closer to your future learning goals!
How to accept your offer
To accept your offer please have the following documents below scanned and ready to upload with payment:
- Signed “Acceptance Agreement”, click here to view sample document.
- Complete and Signed “Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare (CAAW) form for Under 18 Students” (Only if student is under 18 and an International student), click here to view sample application and information.
- Signed “Declaration for International Student Visa Holders”, click here to view sample document.
Methods of payment
Please confirm how you will make payment of the above Course Tuition Fees.
Your offer can be accepted and payments can be made online by VISA, MasterCard, and Union Pay.
All bank cheques and drafts should be payable to UNSW Global Pty Limited and attached to the signed Acceptance Agreement.
Please note: an AUD$9.00 surcharge is payables on dishonoured cheques.
Please make payment using the details set out below and attach a copy of transfer receipt to the signed Acceptance Agreement:
- Beneficiary: UNSW Global Pty Limited
- Bank: ANZ Bank
- Branch: 12-14 Belmore Rd Randwick
- Reference: Student Full Name / Student ID Number
- BSB Number: 012-390
- Bank Account Number: 8361 16353
- Account Name: UNSW Global Pty Limited
- Swift Code: ANZBAU3MXXX
For official Sponsored Students, please attach your sponsorship documents.
Curious? Need more information?
Need quick access to entry requirements, dates and fees or the latest publications? Find all the resources you need in our hub.