How to apply
Learn how to apply for Pathway programs quickly.
Before you start
Congratulations on beginning your journey to UNSW Global. Before you start your application, make sure you have chosen the UNSW degree you’d like to study and the corresponding Foundation Studies or Diploma program you’d like to do. Best of luck!
This is for international students applying overseas.
Prepare certified electronic copies of your:
- Passport (page showing your signature and photograph)
- Academic/previous study transcripts
- English Proficiency Test results (if applicable)
Collate the following details of your emergency contact:
- Full name
- Their relationship to you (e.g. your parent)
- Phone number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Contact address (e.g. your home country or current address)
Fill out, sign and upload this parent consent form if you are under 18 years of age: Under 18 Years Parent or Guardian Authorisation Form
This is for international students already in Australia, and are planning to extend their visa onshore.
Please also have ready:
- Electronic certified copy of your visa
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy number and provider name
*Applicants need to also include ALL the information requested under “I am applying outside Australia”
Things to know
Your completed application will usually be processed within two business days. Incomplete applications will also receive a response within two business days, however, your application can not be processed until all documentation/information is received.
Questions? We have answers. Read our FAQs or send us an enquiry so we can help you out.