How to accept your offer at UNSW Global
Congratulations on receiving an offer!
Learn how to accept an offer to successfully enrol with UNSW Global.
How to accept your offer steps:
1. Receive your letter of offer
When you receive our letter of offer, please check the details carefully and read and understand the conditions of enrolment we send you.
If there is anything you do not understand, please contact us immediately.
2. Accept your letter of offer
There are four things you need to do:
- Complete and sign your acceptance agreement form and the Genuine Temporary Entrant and Genuine Student Declaration form (for international students) and return them to us.
- If you are an international student and under 18 years of age, please follow our under 18 guidelines and procedures and return the completed Care and Appropriate Welfare form.
- Please pay the tuition fee amount outlined in your letter of offer on the ‘Fees Payable” page and send us evidence of payment.
- Online Payment
Your offer can be accepted and payments can be made online by VISA, MasterCard, and Union Pay. Please go through our payment gateway
- Bank Cheque or Bank Draft
All bank cheques and drafts should be payable to UNSW Global Pty Limited and attached to the signed Acceptance Agreement.
Please note: an AUD$9.00 surcharge is payable on dishonoured cheques
- Telegraphic Transfer
Beneficiary: UNSW Global Pty Limited
Bank: ANZ Bank
Branch: 12-14 Belmore Rd Randwick
Reference: Student Full Name / Student ID Number
BSB Number: 012-390
Bank Account Number: 8361 16353
Account Name: UNSW Global Pty Limited
Swift Code: ANZBAU3MXXX
- Payment by Sponsor
For official Sponsored Students, please attach your sponsorship documents.
- Online Payment
- If you are an international student, you will also need to organise your overseas student health cover (OSHC) for the whole duration of your program. We can organise this through our preferred provider, Medibank. The cost of your OSHC will be included in your letter of offer.
3. Confirmation of enrolment
After receiving your acceptance agreement and payment, we will send you a welcome letter
After receiving your acceptance agreement and payment, we will send you a welcome letter and a confirmation of enrolment (COE) to allow you to apply for your student visa.
4. Organise your student visa (International students only)
Contact the Australian diplomatic mission in your home country to apply for your student visa and to make arrangements for your travel and study in Australia.
If there is anything in this process you do not understand, please contact us immediately.