Accepting Your Offer
Congratulations on receiving an offer!
Learn how to accept an offer to successfully enrol with UNSW Global.
How to accept your offer steps:
1. Receive your letter of offer
When you receive our letter of offer, please check the details carefully and read and understand the conditions of enrolment we send you.
If there is anything you do not understand, please contact us immediately.
2. Accept your letter of offer
There are four things you need to do:
- Complete and sign your acceptance agreement form and the Genuine Student Declaration Form (for international students) and return them to us.
- If you are an international student and under 18 years of age, please follow our under 18 guidelines and procedures and return the completed Care and Appropriate Welfare form.
Please pay the tuition fee amount outlined in your letter of offer on the ‘Fees Payable” page and send us evidence of payment.
Online PaymentYour offer can be accepted and payments can be made online by VISA, MasterCard, and Union Pay. Please go through our payment gatewayBank Cheque or Bank DraftAll bank cheques and drafts should be payable to UNSW Global Pty Limited and attached to the signed Acceptance Agreement.
Please note: an AUD$9.00 surcharge is payable on dishonoured chequesTelegraphic Transfer
Beneficiary: UNSW Global Pty Limited Bank: ANZ Bank Branch: 12-14 Belmore Rd Randwick Reference: Student Full Name / Student ID Number BSB Number: 012-390 Bank Account Number: 8361 16353 Account Name: UNSW Global Pty Limited Swift Code: ANZBAU3MXXXPayment by SponsorFor official Sponsored Students, please attach your sponsorship documents.
- If you are an international student, you will also need to organise your overseas student health cover (OSHC) for the whole duration of your program. We can organise this through our preferred provider, Medibank. The cost of your OSHC will be included in your letter of offer.
3. Confirmation of enrolment
4. Organise your student visa (International students only)
Contact the Australian diplomatic mission in your home country to apply for your student visa and to make arrangements for your travel and study in Australia.
If there is anything in this process you do not understand, please contact us immediately.