Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) Preparation
Preparation course for the English Test for Study Abroad and Immigration.
The PTE Academic preparation course consists of 4 workshops designed to provide practice in all PTE Academic test items, and advice to help test candidates reach their potential when taking PTE Academic. Each workshop will focus on a specific test skill. The course is taught in an interactive way, allowing students to easily transfer skills to improve PTE Academic performance.
Please note that the course will not provide scored tests or score estimates for your work, but will provide several models for analysis and evaluation.
Why study PTE Academic preparation?
- All PTE Academic test items are practised over the four workshops
- Key test tips (essential for PTE Academic candidates) for every test item
- Interactive teaching method
- Concise and targeted approach to key aspects of PTE Academic - ideal for those wishing to take PTE Academic soon
- Experienced and highly qualified teachers
The course consists of four workshops.
Each workshop is three hours and focuses on a specific skill, i.e. Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading.
Each workshop provides practice and tips for every PTE Academic test item:
- Workshop 1: Listening. This includes skills, strategies and practice for test items 3.1 - 3.8
- Workshop 2: Speaking. This includes skills, strategies and practice for test items 1.1 - 1.6
- Workshop 3: Writing. This includes skills, strategies and practice for test items 1.7 and 1.8
- Workshop 4: Reading. This includes skills, strategies and practice for test items 2.1 - 2.5
You should have an intermediate to advanced level of English.
Recommended minimum entry requirement of IELTS 5.5, TOEFL iBT 71, PTEA 43-50, or equivalent.
The PTE Academic preparation workshops are designed for students who are almost test-ready and want to fine-tune their test-taking skills in order to achieve their highest potential score in PTE Academic.
Enrolments for this course are temporarily unavailable. For information about upcoming courses, please email email@example.com
2 week part-time evening course
Tuesday: Speaking 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Thursday: Listening 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Tuesday: Writing 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Thursday: Reading 6.00pm - 9.00pm
First Saturday: Listening / Speaking 9.00am - 3.30pm
Second Saturday: Writing / Reading 9.00am - 3.30pm
Please note that applications cannot be made for individual workshops, i.e. your application is inclusive of all 4 workshops.
- This is a non-CRICOS registered course. International Student Visa holders are not eligible to enrol in non-CRICOS registered courses, including Modern Languages and Part-time English / Exam Preparation classes at this time.
However, international students who are not on a student visa can enrol in these courses. Temporary Residents who want to enrol in Modern Languages or Part-time English / Exam Preparation classes can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.