Terms and Conditions: Education Show Competition
UNSW Global Pty Limited (ABN 62 086 418 582) Trade Promotion 31 August-1 September 2018
The Education Show 2018
- UNSW Global Pty Limited (ABN 62 086 418 582) of 12-22 Rothschild Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018 (UNSW Global) is seeking to collect Exhibition attendees’ contact details at The Education Show 2018 (Exhibition) for the purpose of contacting these attendees after the Exhibition for sales and marketing purposes (Exhibition Competition). Attendees who provide their contact details will go into the draw to win a prize.
- Entries (in the form of capture forms on paper and on iPads) will be accepted from Exhibition attendees aged 18 and over from 9:00am to 5:00pm pm on 31 August 2018 and 9:00am to 4:00pm on 1 September 2018 (Exhibition Competition Period), at the box marked “Education Show Competition” (Box) located at UNSW Global Stand (Stand) at Melbourne Convention Centre, 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006 (Exhibition Venue). Entry is free and there can only be one entry per person. By entering the Exhibition Competition in this way, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- On 1 September 2018 (Draw Date), on or around 4.00pm, UNSW Global will randomly select one entrant from the Box (Winner). The entrant drawn at 4.00pm will receive the prize described below.
Prize Description Value Prize Samsung 16GB Galaxy Tab A6 10.1” $349.00
- On 1 September 2018, UNSW Global will announce the name of the Winner at the Stand. UNSW Global will also publish the Winner’s name on its webpage within two days of the Draw Date and notify the Winner in writing. To collect their prize, the Winner must provide photo identification which matches the name on their entry. UNSW Global intends to award the prize at the Stand, but if the Winner is not present at that time, it will arrange to deliver the prize to the Winner at the address originally notified by the Winner to UNSW Global at the time of entry. UNSW Global will ensure the prize is delivered to this address within 28 days of the Draw Date. If the Winner provided an incorrect delivery address UNSW Global will try to contact the Winner through any other contact details the Winner provided on entry, and if the Winner still cannot be contacted, UNSW Global will conduct a redraw within 3 months of the Draw Date and the original Winner will forfeit their prize. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- In the event that, for whatever reason, the prize described in clause 3 is unavailable, UNSW Global may substitute a prize of equivalent value, subject to agreement in writing by the Winner.
- UNSW Global’s decisions with respect to the Exhibition Competition are final and it will not engage in any correspondence with any person in relation to these decisions.
- Staff of UNSW Global and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
- If, for reasons beyond UNSW Global’s reasonable control, the Exhibition Competition is not capable of being conducted in the manner contemplated by UNSW Global, it may (unless to do so is prohibited by law) cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Exhibition Competition.
- UNSW Global excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, the general law or custom (other than those terms the exclusion of which would render all or part of these terms void). To the maximum extent permitted by law, UNSW Global (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability, whether direct or indirect, for loss or damage arising in any way as a result of the Expo Competition. This includes any loss associated with any of the prizes or use of the prizes.
- This is a lottery under the Gambling Regulation Act 2003 (Vic).
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria.
- Inquiries about the Exhibition Competition may be directed to:
Account Coordinator - Assessments
UNSW Global Pty LimitedDirect: +61 2 8936 2071
- For the purposes of the law in relation to privacy and spam, entrants consent to UNSW Global collecting, storing, using and disclosing their personal information to run the Exhibition Competition (including to announce the Winner) and further to the purpose of the Exhibition Competition (being contacting entrants after the Exhibition for marketing purposes).