UNSW Global Online Assessment Platform: Technical Requirements
The UNSW Global Online Assessment Platform complies with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. This is the international standard for ensuring that online content is accessible, particularly for students with disabilities.
Technical Readiness test
Use our Technical readiness test to assess if you meet all requirements.
- Desktop PC
- Android tablet
Note 1: An external keyboard or mouse is not necessary for students using a tablet.
Note 2: The iPad mini is not supported
- Mac OS X
- MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Chrome OS 38+
Web browser In order of preference
- Chrome 28+ (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, OSX, Chrome OS)
- Firefox 20+ (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, OSX)
- Internet Explorer 10+ (7, 8, 10)
- Internet Explorer 9 (Vista, 7)
- Safari (OSX)
Note: IE8 is not recommended as it has an older technical design which may affect the student’s experience.
512 Kbps (0.512 Mbps) minimum download speed for at least 20 users.
Lockdown browsers are not required.
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- Cookies are required and need to be enabled.
Need further support?
Our friendly customer service team are ready to assist you with your queries. Call us on +61 2 8936 2210 or contact us.